Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

+4
Thor
Admin Kurosaki
yourivdb
Yang
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 5 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Yang Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

" Kill me and you will kill Luna too" She said in a dark and cold tone while her skin darken as well. Her powers and skills were at a completely different level then Luna's but her body felt like it was weak and heavy. ' this body need more training...' she thought while looking at Sora, saving her from the attack. She when behind Sora, then up to him "thank you~" She said in a cute be slightly evil tone then kissed him on the cheek, then when back behind him and giggled.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 5 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 pm

The dragon was destroyed but almost immediately thirty seletons with swords and shields and spears and axes whatever medieval weapon you can imagine charged at Youri.

Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:02 pm

''i dont have time for this!tierra impactante jaula de cero es!''hundred red glowing balls of reatsu came out of youri's hand fast and quickly filled the air around him.the balls quickly flew toward luna and as they where gathered around her youri unleashed their powers.''sorry..''the balls started glowing and cero's came from the balls(1 cero per ball,when the cero is shot it disappear)it formed(what looked like a)giant explosion of reatsu.now it was hoping it hit her.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Miguel saw the large attempt of an ice fist, He ducked first on the attack from behind, then tried to move around the ice fist, taking away the right side of his clothing, using his fast speed to narrowly dodge it. After narrowly dodging the technique he used his Sonido to appear behind Sora, His hand was in a dagger like form. Having such a huge ice fist infront of him would decrease his speed dramatically. But before Miguel Sliced his arm he stopped, He stepped backwards and flew into the sky. If a fight like that continued in the open ground many innocent lives would instantly get killed.Miguel made it seem as though he was still the bad guy "That women must be stopped... i mean killed!!.. yeah lets go with that.." Miguel hated fighting but Gurin would kill him if they didnt do any damage. Miguel took out his sword, unshiething it Slowly "Show your wings... Justicia." For a split second the spiritual pressure around the area became thick, easily making the atmosphere thick. The spiritual pressure then was returned to a normal form, as if being surpressed on purpose. Miguels back grew angelic wings, his face mask was a blank one with only a yellow cross as a design, Hid upper torso was now covered in Bone and his sword was glowing yellow. When Miguel opened his wings a very angelic Omen was sent off by Miguel.

Last edited by Crow on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:43 pm

((You didnt dodge Yukio's slash to slit your throat that would severely hurt or kill you and youri didnt dodge the small army of skeletons guessing that he is getting stabbed over and over again.))
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 pm

((you can't duck under it crow, it's REALLY BIG. And Sora wasn't following the punch. He's set his feet in the ground and stays in the same place usaing his super strength to keep himself down. also you can't block really powerful attacks without going into resurreccion. All espadas r like that except gurin.))
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm

((Edited sorry for the inconvinience, but id just like to remind that Miguels skin is much harder then a normal Arrancar, combined with his Spiritual pressure i thought itd stop the wave, but if its not allowed i wont do it anymore., i must also apologyse if I had miss read and didnt see that the ice fist was huge)).
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:12 am

((Okay but say you stopped my energy blast AND MY SLASH))

Yukio jumped backwards pulling out his huge sword slashing at the ground making rocks and debris fly everywhere for a distraction.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 am

Miguel prepared himself, holding back massive amounts of spiritual pressure, he was trying to fight without affecting the souls around that area. He held his stance and waited for a responce from Sora. He looked around for Luna, prepared for her if she striked.

Last edited by Crow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:49 am

(( LUNA =.= ))
* Dogging every attack and then hid in the shadows of the night, looking down upon every one, her Arrancar form was taking over Luna's body while evil white wings kept her afloat in the air with out being noticed. she decided to take out her sword, it was black((basically her sword in inverted in color but the blade is pure black)) Luna's Arrancar went to attack Miguel at extremely fast past, using her wings to pick up speed. She knew that Miguel would notice her so when she got close enough to him she thrust-ed her sword out " Revive, Megami " (( inverted, blade is pure black))her tone was cold but had a hit of laughter while her spirit pressure felt like being under a few medium cement bricks but then it went away after a while.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 pm

((if you count logic you would know youri is in the air and the skeletons can't fly...)
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 pm

(( are you talking to me? =.=))
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 pm

((no Razz ))
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:16 pm

(( Yes but they can throw weapons at you. Why do you think my dragon flew to attack you?))
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Miguel witnessed an intense Spiritual pressure coming towards him, the force of it was more then any normal soul could take, it was obvious to Miguel that the Lady no longer cared about the souls surrounding her. Miguel took His sword, His spiritual Pressure Sky rocketed for one second just as both their Swords clashed. The force of the impact was apparent as a powerfull shockwave was fromed the instant the swords touched. Miguel took out His left hand, since it was not using the sword it was free that instant the swords clashed. He then Thrusted his hand in a fast like pace trying to strike her on her Chest, missing all Vital organs if hit. His hands were also covered in Bone making them skeleton looking.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Yukio went to hit Miguel as he was trying to attack Luna by cutting him with his sword.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Miguel looked aside to watch the young boy attack him while they clashed, Miguel watched as the young boy swung his sword, Miguel pushed back Luna while they clashed in an attempt to push himself back as well, when he pushed himself back the sword he swung had missed and Miguel using his speed appeared behind the boy. Miguel in an Attempt to try to save both him and his sister tried to use his Hand covered in bone to Stab the boy in the back, in an area where it wouldn't kill him only wound him enough to stay away from the fight, Miguel had no Cero but all that Cero cabability was transferred into his Speed,spiritual pressure, and his Skin. He was a little fighter only, without any special abilities.. which also made him dangerous, since all those abilities he could have are only focused on his physical stats.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by youri Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 am

((-_- i dunno about you but you should go in detail and tell they throw weapons at me...oh and this is a quest pot because i am using the school computer and i cant log in here Sad ))
youri was bored and tired so he decided to try and stop the fight.''รณ..k..why are we attacking eachother again?because i think we can be-''he did not finish his sentence or he rushed toward luna''s back in a attempt to slash her while(he thinks)she is off gaurd.

youri

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:10 pm

" Hah you can't kill me without destroying the crystals on my chest." Yukio laughed as he was stabbed flinching, but used as an opening as skeleton hands appeared out of the ground grabbing Miguel, so he couldn't move. Yukio turned around swinging his elbow as hard as he could with immense strength provided from his sword.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Miguel unleashed His full Spiritual pressure and used his sword to slash the skeletons in one powerful swoop. Miguel took out his free hand(With the sword in it) and Blocked the Blow Holding on to the Kid, Miguel was much superior in strength so Blocking the hit was easy, Miguel held on towards the Arm, and didnt let go making the child hold still, "So the only way to kill you is by taking the crystals from your chest then?" Miguel moved his hand already in his back, and moved it towards the chest, reaching in on an attempt to grab them. -If i do end up killing him ill just put the stones back after i finish the sisters dark side.- Miguel moved his arm clawing ever closer to the Crystals all the mean while doing more damage to the body.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:23 pm

" AKKK Well I guess i will have to become stronger to fight an espada..." Yukio fell down gripping the hole where his crystals used to be.

((There you happy))

Last edited by Luke-sensei on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm

*With Miguel doing that and Luna's poor little brother being in the mix of the battle, She thought is was a good time to use her mist to cover the area and to mask her power. while the mist covered the area easily, She ent behind Miguel and placed her blade of her sword down so if he backed up he would go into her sword if not she would make it go into him but not to far in his stomach to hurt Luna's brother.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:23 pm

this post doesn't exist

Last edited by Luke-sensei on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 am

(( post deleted because i am happy Very Happy ))

Last edited by yourivdb on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:00 pm

((Oh i will edit everything))
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next