Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Kensei on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Without making a single sound, Alejandro appeared on the roof, and attempted to shoot a Cero array into the sky. If successful, this which would cause the individual Cero's to arc and rain down on the assaulting Hollows. "Trash gets treated like trash." he quoted quietly to himself.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:37 pm

"hm" said Haru in a bored tone, getting out of his chair "all end this with one finger" and withj that, he walked outside, stuck his middle finger ou, pointed it at a hollow and shot black cero at it
Thor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:58 pm

" Now fear the power of Primero Segunda Etapa!!" Lobo shouted. He flew into the air with his ice wings. " Tormenta Carambano." He whispered. Huge icicles rained until every Hollow was dead but the arrancar. " the rest is for you." He pointed at Allejandro.
Luke-sensei

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Gurin grinned lightly before the 4ths ceros rained down and wiped out a large amount of the hollows but the arrancar dodged. Cero frowned. This arrancar was surely stupid. Gurins rage grew slowly as everyone could tell the spritual pressure slowly building up around them. Soon enough the black cero was sent and wiped out a third of the group as Lobo was to rash and activated his ressurection and ran off killed the other third. It seemed as if it was the former segunda espada was rebelling. Gurin growled and it could be heard far and wide. He opened the gates and walked out the green reitsu outlining his very being and spiritual now crushing the weak hollows around them to dust. "RIKU!!!!!!!!" A cero could be seen before it was made into a blade projectile and flying at the lightning 2nd espada.
Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

Alejandro sweated nervously as he sonidoed in front of the gate that Gurin had swung open. Alejandro was afraid that he would get in the way if he had stayed where he was, so it was best to move to his new location.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:39 am

youri was already standing on the wall on laughed.
'' vagar por la tierra'''
SP gathered around youri in a quickly and made wings together with SP wings.
''i will show them my power..cero cuerpo wuick''
youri putted both hands forward and rapidly shot a barrage of cero's much faster then normal cero's would fire.thr cero's send much hollows flying.'''waste of my time''he said while sealing his zanpaktou
yourivdb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Basilio, being the laziest Espada out of the group, had only just woken up minutes before the beginning of the attack on the rebellion that had been brought up by the Segunda Espada and just as always he seemed to not take notice to it as he moved about. He remembered that there was a meeting today and he was actually happy that he had slept most of it through as he made his way to the meeting room and he just hoped that everything was over since he didn't have to listen to idiots babble. He was surprised most of these Espada could even get their clothing on, sure they were ranked higher than him but Basilio believed that didn't mean squat since the ranks were known to change from some one dying. He moved to the meeting room only to find the place empty which caused him to sigh as he moved in and looked down through the window to see the commotion below which he merely scoffed at and moved to his chair. He needn't bother raising a finger since it seemed the battle was coming to a conclusion either way so he found it better to just sit down and rest his eyes than do a commoner's work. He knew that sooner or later they would come back to continue the meeting and this just gave him an excuse to sleep until then.
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Haru, becoming bored, decided he was done and jumped back into the meeting room to find the lazy ass excuse for an espada sitting and watching the commotion. Haru sighed and sat in his seat "lazy bastard" he scoffed to himself, "he better be thankful hes powerful"

[img]
Thor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Gurin stepped forward. The arrancar did stop walking as he released his true form. Gurin on the other hand continued to walk forward with a rather disgusted look on his face. He spat onto the groun before getting a electrical fence around him. He took of an ear ring and throw it outside of the fence and the fence followed. Suddently the 2nd espada fell to the ground and got his head bashed in by Gurins foot. Gurin blasted a cero into the mans body turning him into dust He started to walk back tot he castle when he walked back in he grinned at everyone. "Good news~ YOUR ALL PROMOTOED~" Gurin laughed lightly as he burnt the numbers on the chiars and changed them. "Haru your now segunda, Alejandro you 3rd and lazy ass your 4th." He laughed darkly. Basilios chair looked like a scorpion representing his release.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Basilio was asleep by the time Haru got back, sleeping in his chair with his head laid back and his hair dangling down to the floor due to being tied behind his head in one long pony tail which reached down towards his lower back when he was standing up fully. He hadn't awoken until Gurin had returned, hearing his voice caused an irritated mumble to come from Basilio till his eyes opened slightly to reveal red which stared at the leader of the Espada who proceeded to call him 'lazy ass'. "Lazy? I'm much more active than most of these commoners." Basilio said, motioning with his hand to the others as he laid his head onto one of his shoulders and proceeded to stare at Gurin before he yawned softly and closed his eyes. "They're all idiots who can't even tie their shoes..." He said, obviously talking about the other Espada except for Gurin since he was the one who he was talking to.
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Haru growled and got up "Wanna test that theory?" he asked drawing his sword, then turned to Gurin "why are we being promoted?"

[img]
Thor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:54 pm

"We are being promoted because the Segunda was just exterminated." Alejandro had calmly, answering Haru's question before the idiot had to be addressed. Clearly, some of the Espada were barely observent at all. This was also the first time he has had to speak in weeks. However, he preferred emotions to speak for themselves. Honestly, they could accomplish so much more if they would stop acting like children... Alejandro groaned mentally as he grew tired of all of the childish bickering.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 pm

"Thank god, Lobo was a douche" said Haru, sighing still with his sword out

[img]
Thor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Gurin turned his head and looked at Haru. "BAKA! Hes still alive hes primero BAKA! Your so fucking retarded!" Gurin growled before he walked up to Hary and burn off his tattoo ad put a 2 on it. He did the same with Alejarndo but put a 3 and same for Basilio but a 4. "Your such a lazy ass! Good thing you were my sloth sin but now your a horsemen of famine." Gurin said bluntly as he just came up with ideas for sub rankings.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Basilio couldn't help but roll his eyes beneath his eyelids at the sort of talk that was happening between Haru and Alejandro and then the brief little speak between Gurin and Haru which he found to be rather idiotic no matter how you looked at it. "I'm as much of a lazy ass as Haru is a dumb ass." Basilio said, giving a toothy grin as he opened his eyes and stretched before he placed his hands behind his head and laid back in his chair with his new tattoo adorn on his right peck. "Besides... I shouldn't filthy my royal hands with the work of a commoner." He said, closing his eyes and tilting his head in one direction as he definitely fulfilled the roll as being the snobby, lazy kid though it was unknown how he would be able to fulfill a role as famine. "Much like these two. They wouldn't understand anything about royalty." He said, gesturing towards Haru and Alejandro with the normal wide smirk on his face.
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Haru sighed, not wanting to be destroyed by Gurin, sat down, but not before flipping Basilio the bird and spitting at him. what a spoiled douche he though

[img]
Thor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:59 pm

" WHAT THE HELL HARU!! I'M A WOLF I CAN HEAR YOU!!" Lobo shouted as he entered the room. Lobo threw a huge icicle at Haru. He saw Basilio. " Who are you??"

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Haru slipped below his chair just in time "opps, sorry" he said

[img]
Thor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm

The smirk remained on Basilio's face as he was asked who he was which merely caused him to chuckle as he was surprised that some low life never heard of him or even seen him before since he was famous, or at least he was in his eyes. "I'm Basilio the royal Arrancar." Basilio merely said, smiling widely as he laid back in his chair and enjoyed the relaxing feeling of sitting. "I was once the sin of Sloth but now I'm the horseman of Famine. If you wish... You can kiss my foot and I'll think of allowing you to work with me." He said, that smirk remaining on his face as he rested his leg on top of the other and pushed against the chair so he was sitting back a little more comfortably. "What do you say?"
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 pm

" I say Conglecion." Lobo said disgusted. He jumped up and huge claws appeared out from his hands. He suddenly appeared right behind Basilio. " You will die a cold and slow death if you talk that way to a superior. This is a dog-eat-dog world. Where I'm Second honcho and you are a peasant compared to me." Lobo whispered. He kicked his leg at Basilio.

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Basilio didn't even seem impressed with Lobo's movements, he merely sat in his chair with his leg crossed over the other while Lobo spoke to him as if he was some sort of threat which Basilio believed wasn't even a concern whats so ever. "Oh? As far as I'm concerned, you're the peasant." He said, disappearing from his chair as he was standing by the window, looking out it before he turned his gaze towards Lobo and a smile appeared on his face. "You're right... It is. It's a word where the underdog will rise up to bite at the dog that thinks high and mighty of itself. A rank is but a number, we all know from the actions today that a number means nothing since it's ready to change when the one who holds it dies." Basilio said, grinning softly as he turned his gaze back towards the window and looked out it. Despite being the ex-sloth, Basilio was a quick little bugger.
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Alejandro leered dangerously towards the pompous boy that was quite irritating before he went about his business as planned. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to explain earlier, sir. But I gathered all of the information about the surviving Espada from the last century, and it is Grimmjow Jaggerjack who was the only one that made a family of his own." He started to explain as he pushed a documented file towards Gurin-sama. "It would seem that he changed his name and got into a relationship with the very former 10th division Captain known as Akemi, and soon after they had a total of 8 children. The first child, Kouji Tokugawa, has just started to discover the powers he has been given from his Arrancar father and his Shinigami mother. The boy cares very much for his siblings, he has his father's persona, and he is very close friends with your old punching-bag, Kensei Shirohana. Sir, may I suggest that we consider this 'Yogoreta' as a worthy ally, should we ever get the chance to sway him back to his father's old ways?" Alejandro finished and asked, much like Ulquiorra would have toward Aizen.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Gurin laughed before he got ticked off now. They were fight and going to destroy the place and they knew how long i to for him to rebuild them. Gurin cracked open his lips, "SITE THE FUCK DOWN!" Gurins voice almost shock the room side to side. He looked at the 4th and sighed. "He is right, NOW SIT YOUR ASS DOWN BEFORE I WIPE AWAY YOUR TITLE AND GIVE IT TO HIM!" Gurin snapped again before sitting down stirring his tea. It seemed as if Alejandro had some information, although some of it pissed him off. A family.....well isnt that great he could just make them come over to his side as a yogoreta are half beings they would naturally be stronger than both, and being grimmjows child was a down side. Gurin hated the previous espada but this would have to fly for now. But this child would be proven a useful tool. "Hmmmmm. If hes anything like his father we wont get him alive. And Pet wont help because hes stupid like that. Hmmmmm how can I do it without momma knowing or the reapers noticing my precence. And if im correct I sent a hollow year ago to kill them but buru save them, must have been grimmjow. So we wont get any of the children easy....unless." Grimmjow got a dark smirk on his face. "The youngest twins~ Now just to grab them and the family will be at my knees." Gurin laughed as he knocked over his tea, "Check~" Gurin licked his lips.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 pm

" Heh your lucky kid. If Gurin didn't stop me i would've killed you." Lobo said pissed. He sat down. " I myself request something if i lose my rank or die..... I would like my son to replace me. But I wont die to a scumbag like you." Lobo said looking at Basilio. " He is much stronger than me and has a cold heart like me. He actually probably won't care if i die. He has great strength and will exceed my power and be a better fit. He isnt there yet but will be."
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 am

Miguel found the meeting room where the Espada were supposed to have been held, he was late.. really late. Miguel hoped the Espada havent noticed that the NEW espada 5 was late. Miguel had just joined a few days ago, maybe they wont notice he was gone. Miguel Poped his head out the door to watch what everyone was doing.. they were yelling as allways and trying to kill one another. Miguel walked through all the Commotion towards his now Espada number 5 seat, Hed seen everything that happened through a window while he was lost, his new seat is 5. Miguel hoped nobody had noticed him being late... he didn't want to get yelled at.. again..
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next