Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Tamotsu on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am

Basilio lazily looked at Gurin as he yelled, his red eyes just staring at the leader as the grin remained on his face before he turned his head and looked out the window towards god knows what as he seemed interested in something while it kept him from speaking. Then finally he moved, moving back towards his chair which he placed his hands on and slowly lowered himself back into it before he sat back and his eyes caught sight of some one who hadn't been there earlier during the meeting. "And they call me a lazy ass." He said, leaning back in his chair as Gurin was constantly talking while Lobo was trying to make it seem like he was some sort of strong guy but Basilio believed he could take him down easily. "Good luck getting anyone. I'm sure they will be just as much of a pain in the ass to capture than anyone else." He said, crossing his arms as he laid his head back and closed his eyes as he wanted to rest for a little bit longer.
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Miguel over heard being called Lazy, thought it was funny since it was the least offensive thing that was said in the room. Miguel snickered covering his mouth when he thought of this, trying to hide his Laugh. Although he was happy, in his mind all these people were his friends. Not being able to distinguish any of them as Enemys. In his own world all of this was typical of bonds not remebering how friends actually are.
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:16 pm

''hm..espada...no...just a bunch of full mouthed lazy asses...'''
said youri from the roof top,but he jumped down to the one who was nuber 0.
''yo i know it is a little early but i want to apply for espada number 10.
yourivdb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Gurin raise his head and snikered as he saw the one late guy walk in. He wasnt to pleased with it but sense he knew the boy didnt like his booming voice to much he respected it. He looked at Basilio. "Basilio your such a preposterous poor noble so shut it until spoken to. Now noobie, your late. DONT do it again, or youll find yourslf murdered." Gurin hissed before the fraccion appeared. Gurin grinned before he looked at the espada. "Fine Dont make me regret it, and pick your sin." Gurin smiled before tossing a uniform to him and getting ready to stamp him his number.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Miguel was happy Gurin didnt yell at him, although he threatened to kill him Miguel was too happy with that fact to matter. Gurin in his eyes was a friend for letting him live with the Espada. Miguel watched as a man appeared from the ceiling, asking to be crowned Espada number 10

"Why does he get a cool entrance?!" Miguels face appeared like a child for a few seconds. Miguel was laughing inside comparing how he showed up to the man whos now an Espada.
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:02 pm

''my sin?revenge.. anger...'''
he said,but before he got stamped he moved somehow to the left and got a 10 stamped right next to the 13 on his arm,making him look like numer 1013.
''i rather hold number number 13...''
yourivdb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:14 pm

" How can you be rejecting such an offer?!?" Lobo was surprised. He never thought anyone would refuse to be an Espada. Plus they'll probably die if they did.

Luke-sensei

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Gurin glared at the new espada and gave a dark grin. "You will be 10 and 13 you have no choice in the matter as I dont give a danm about your feelings as long as you can fight for me. And wrath it is. So the horsmen are done and Wrath and Envy are taken." Gurins dark grin ran over his face as if in a hurry. "We attack Washington. It will cause mass panic, and it will be best to murder everyone there to bring chaos to world order." Gurin laughed rather darkly before licking his lips.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Miguel being new forgot what his Sin was, He wondered what it was or if he was even mentioned, He raised his hand to Gurin like a student in a school would to ask a question. "Gurin-Senpai what is my sin again" Miguel gave another Anime sad face T.T, he was dissapointed he doesnt even remember His Sin, and new he'd get in trouble for it. Miguel looked down like a child would after getting in trouble with his parents.
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

Basilio merely smirked, he enjoyed getting under people's skin as it was fun to tick people off and make them eat the words that they spoke since most were weaker than him and because of that he believed himself to be on the top of the world. "Heh... You should consider yourself lucky to have some one of noble blood working for you. Unlike most of these commoners who are just photocopies of one another." Basilio said, chuckling softly as he rested an elbow on the arm rest of his chair with his hand underneath his chin. "Maybe if you weren't an idiot you were remember." Basilio said, speaking to the new guy as none of these guys except for Gurin really show any type of intelligence.
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Lobo is on the verge of killing ms. fancy ass. He was waiting for Gurin to let him. " Um sir can this low =ranked espada shut the hell up. Or ill force Ms. Fancy Ass to eat his own limbs." Lobo was tired of a weakling compared to him say all this shit and smile. The pansee should know his place.

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Gurin sighed before raising his fist and getting a pissed off look. His fist them slammed down making the floor and wall crack behind him and smashing a arm of his chair. "ALL OF YOU SHUT YOUR TRAPS BEFORE I KILL ALL OF YOU!" His voice literaly rawred through HH. Gurin looked at the two espada who were bickering. "LOBO! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LISTEN WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU AND YOU TP PANSY ASS!" Gurin rubbed his temples before looking at the new guy. " You are Envy, remember it or lose it." He spoke calmly and rather quietly to the envy espada.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Miguel sat back down now knowing he was Envy, He sat and looked at Basilio.. Theres nothing to Envy about him. Still He is a friend. So miguel tried to Help him with his problem, trying to be helpfull he opened his mouth "Basilio, Dont talk so much.. It makes you look weak Razz" Miguel was smiling throwing off anyones instincts of it being an insult or advise.. it was just him trying to help what was in his own world, a friend. (Although it didnt look like it what so ever)
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Basilio only continued to smile, everyone's words meant nothing to him because they all looked like pathetic fools in his eyes except for Gurin who he upheld with honor since he knew that Gurin was the leader and already knew that he wouldn't stand a chance against him. Everyone else, he stood a chance in fighting them whether it meant hand to hand or a weapon. "Oh Gurin... Don't strain yourself. You should relax, maybe you should go lay down so you're nice and rested for what ever you have planned for later. Hell, maybe with a little nap you will have one of the best plans made." Basilio said, just offering his two cents as he tried to get the meeting to end more quickly and maybe help Gurin out with his stress by offering the idea of a small nap. "I'm far away from weak. I could probably beat you all except for Gurin for he is the most powerful being I have ever seen." He said, resting his chin on his fist and resting his elbow on his leg as he just looked at them with bored eyes as he wanted to go lay down and sleep.

Last edited by Tamotsu on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamotsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Haru yawned looking at Basilio "your number four for a reason, baka (idiot)" said Haru with no emotion, still sitting and not grabbing at any weapons

[img]
Thor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 pm

" Aaah well let's all calm down guys." Lobo said this so calmly it is like he is having mood swings. He was a kind man just very defensive. " Well we need the rest of the group to fight. I talked to Septimo yesterday he will be here any minute."

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:06 am

Miguel put his palm on his, chin he was bored. His elbow on teh desk he had the face of a bored school student. Miguel raise his hand "Gurin-sama when is this meeting going to end i want to play outside T.T" he had another crying anime face. He was despretely wanting to play with someone.
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:01 pm

''*sigh*when are we going to Washington...i need to test something out on those pour soles..not that any of you would understand..-mindless dipshits(-- is thinking)''
he said with the cold voice he usually had.
yourivdb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Alejandro sighed with slight irritation towards Basilio, but he was the one causing the most trouble. "Basilio, I am fully aware that you are a social pompous snob of a prince, and pardon my rudeness; but it would be in everyone's best interest if you refrain from speaking in such a narrow single-minded way." he said with barely any emotion at all. Alejandro then directed his attention to Youri and said quietly with a creepy devilish grin, "Oh, I understand perfectly..."
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Miguel wasnt really interested in trying out his techniques or even fighting, what he really wanted was a chance to watch the Humans with friends. Humans were such fascinating creatures in his head. They share with each other, eat together, and even produce a fammilly, they even had multiple fridns in their life time. Miguel had no memory of such things, and fills his loneliness with the friends he feels around him. Miguel pistured them in his head... what envy he had towards them.
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Gurin looked from behind his lime green hair and let his gaze fly across the espada meeting room. Gurin slowly stepped his way about everything. Watching everyone before answering the tenth. "Dont worry once everyone is here well start." Gurin laughed before he looked at the others. "What ever you do, do not show any sign of weakness. I know little about this new generation of captains. just be careful of the captian commander and the tenth squad leader. If hes anything like the previous you should fear him." Gurin noted as he grinned. "But I could be wrong so dont be a pussy on me." Gurin laughed loudly as he crushed a small lizard hollow.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Miguel watched Gurin talk about the battle, the captains were going to be strong, the head captain might be something Miguel wouldnt want to meet. Miguel sat back and realized that Shinigamis had the same charecteristics as a human, in fact their simply dead humans but with strong abilities. Miguel thought about visiting the soul reapers and watching them in secret, to try and watch them converse with each other.. and put himself in their shoes like a fantasy. Miguel was so happy his face turned into that of a happy child Razz, he was sure he'd pull it off as long as he didnt meet a captain, but telling Gurin would only get him in trouble. He thuoght of going alone with the intention of only wanting to find out more about them, using it like a hobby, but would it be possible?
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm

''hmm...i dont care about you guys but i want to test something..now..so i will be at the soul society..anyone want to come with me?''he said while walking away and opening a portal to the soul society(sorry forgot the name of the hollow gates that look like mouths)
yourivdb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Miguel Immediatly raised his hand "OOOOOOO MEMEMEMEMEME!!! CAN I COME?!" He wanted to go badly, Tears were going down His face. "PLEASE!!!???"
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm

''o..k''
he answered back and disappeared in the door-gate of to the soul society.
((i will create a new thread for this))
yourivdb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next