The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers}

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The Gain {Open Kouji Gaining Shinigami powers}

Post by Kensei on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:51 pm

"You're half Arrancar and half Shinigami. Since you have broken the seal placed upon you, this is only to be expected. Besides, I think it makes you look cool." Ken said with a smile as he patted Kouji head gently.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Kouji looked up at his friend and growled as he was patted on the head. Curse his short height, he didnt like being short a it made him feel weak. "STOP MAKING ME FEEL SMALL! God Im Not 4!" Kouji growled as they walked around the corner, he sighed before he looked at its tail. "Its soo annoying and creepy" Kouji growned loudly. " It soo creepy to have a tail. And hopfully I dont have scars" Kouji complained rather bluntly.
Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:48 pm

"Quite unlikely, let me show you." Ken said candidly as he removed Kouji's bandages, reavealing that he had no scarring at all. "Just remember that even the smallest person is capable of a huge difference." Ken said calmly.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Kouji looked at the bandages as the danced off his arm. He stared at the eagerly before his eye exchanged a glance with his arm. No scarring, which was good, but he still couldnt help to think about the tail. "YOUR MAKING ME FEEL SHORT DAMMIT!" Kouji hissed before grabbing his tail and swatting at it. He whimpered lightly from the pain he caused himself. "Now what the hell do i do about the tail mr.smart ass." Kouji growled yet again.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 pm

"DAMMIT KOUJI-KUN, GIRLS GO CRAZY OVER NEKOS!!!!" Kensei's Fullbring half yelled in Kouji's face, before Ken slapped his hands over his mouth and blushed severely. He couldn't believe that he just said that, but he supposed it was supposed to make Kouji feel better.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Kouji raised his head and looked up at his friend before hissing. Being a neko isnt what a guy necessarily wants. A guy known as a neko is for the cute preppy boys which Kouji was not. He was the smart angry kid who you dont piss off. He tilted his head and Kenseis blush and laughed lightly before jumping up onto him and making Kensei land on his back, on the ground. "So what? Im not a whore! And why the hell are you blushing Kensei kun" He grinned rather nastly as he looked down at Kensei.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Kensei blushed even more, and he started to sweat. "U-Uji-Kun?" Kensei asked feebly as he wondered what it was that Kouji was going to do to him.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Kouji glared down at Kensei and raised his brow. "What the fuck is up with you Kensei!? Your acting odd, I just asked you a simple question." Kouji hissed as his tail laid on the ground as he stared at Kensei wondering what the hell was up with him before standing up. "I dont get what has been up with you lately. But I dont get you at all."

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:27 pm

"Sometimes, I feel more normal around you than I am with most people. I was just embarrassed by my abrupt outburst." Kensei admitted calmly as he got up and straightened up his suit.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Kouji kept walking, his house was right around the corner but he decided to pick up some groceries, to have time to think and cope with what is currently going on. Kensei acting odd, a giant creature called a hollow, him already being dead, behind a soul reaper and this thing called an arrancar. It was all so much pressure on his head, but he managed to crack a smile through his face. "Kensei, you dont have to hide or be someone else around me. You are my best friend after all. And its ok to talk about that stuff your a guy, ah!" He smiled as he winked and nudged Kensei with his elbow and laughed before stretching, the blood from the bandage probably now on Kenseis arm.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 am

Yukio walked around the corner and hurried over to his brother. " Where have you been? And what was that monster thing." Yukio said in a rush. I can't tell him about my little encounter with that soul reaper. He notices a weird feeling around Kouji. Wait is this reiatsu the man talked. What was the man's name ummmm? Kaze , yes that is right!" Sooooo come on lets go home!" He said dragging Kouji back home.

Luke-sensei

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 pm

"Funny that you say that because I won't get any older EVER." Kensei said sarcastically before Yukio came, and he followed them both. Yukio had something on his mind, and Kensei was starting to wonder about it. Could it really be possible that their seals were starting to weaken?
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Kouji blinked before laughing at Kensei before getting dragged by his brother. He looked behind him where the back of his shirt was grabbed. He smiled at his little brother as his tail started to hurt from being dragged so he held onto it tightly. "OI YUKIO!" Kouji laughed lightly as he looked at his brother who was dragging him away. "You seemed a bit stunned are you ok, and you to Kensei what are up with both of you?" Kouji asked rather bluntly and rudly.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 pm

" Nothin come on.." Yukio said impatiently. They went all the way back to the front yard of their house. A human like looking Hollow appeared before them. " Oh no!!! What are you?!?" Yukio said stunned.

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 pm

"Get in the house. NOW!!!" Kensei yelled at them before he charged at the Vasto Lorde at the speed of a sonido. As a reaction, Kensei's eyes went completely red and he underwent a supernatural transformation.
Spoiler:
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Kouji paused and looked up before grabbing his brothers hand and pulling him inside. "Dont worry about it. Just go and see of everyone is safe inside. Ill be staying here to help." Kouji gave a small smile before he contuined to walk towards the vasto lord reguardless of powerlevel. He noticed Ken and stopped releizing how much he couldnt do in his form. DANMMIT IM FUCKED! he growled t himself before he started to run as fast as he could.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Yukio didn't run inside but ran around to the back of the house. Okay I can transform while they don't see me. " Gen'in Kuraosu Shi." Yukio said so no one could hear. He had War's Blade and transformed by becoming ripped and getting longer (that is in a ponytail) and new clothes. His shikai.

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Kouji turned his head and saw his brother running. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Kouji hissed before getting his body smashed by the vasto lorde. Koujis soul left his body as he drew his sword. But quickly a gate opened up and in walked a man with red hair, Gabriel. Gabriel unleashed a dark kido on the hollow before walking by and smiling. "Soul reapers? How come i never seen you guys before." Gabriel grinned widly.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Yami was sleeping before he finally made it towards the noice, He was sleepy but had his usual serious face. Yami was 13. He walked outside his house,"Big brother whats going o-......" Yami looked at the man with red hair, He'd just killed an Arrancar, What Yami was. He walked outside,going past Kensei, and walked in front of the strange man. "Hello, we didnt invite you so why are you here?"
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Yukio jumped back in his new form so they couldn't recognize him and saw the red haired man take out the hollow. " You are a shinigami captain right? I can tell from your robes." Yukio was surprised to see one here.

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Gabriel grinned as Kouji stood infront of his siblings drawing his sword just being cautious of them. "What do you want?!" Kouji hissed before Gabriel laughed and flashed stepped behind him giving him a slice to the arm. [color:1174=red "Please dont be rude to a captain. Besides im just here to see someone." Kouji held his arm as he passed the two other children and walked over to the house. "Were do you think your going asshole!?" Kouji smiled as he held his sword against gabriels back. Gabriel smirked before looking at the others. "See they know how deadly I am but you don care do you? And yes, yes I am, captain of the 10th squad." Gabriel smiled before turning around and looking at them. "Iv come to talk with Akemi Tokugawa." He stated, Koujis eyes peeled wide open before he gave a pissed off look. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH MY MOTHER!??!!" Kouji flipped out.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Yukio would not let his brother fight this guy alone. He jumped out and held his sword pointing it to Gabriel. " Get the hell away from our family now!!! Oh and Im Yukio to the people who don't know. I learned about my powers through a long story."

-------Not so long of a story-----

Yukio was running away from the hollow as kouji and kensei fought it. He suddenly saw a man flying with a sword and weird robes. Wow life just gets weirder He met a shinigami called Kaze. Kaze learned he could see him then had to explain everything to Yukio. Yukio told him about his race and Kaze was stunned and left in a hurry.

Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Yami walked Infront of the Man with red hair, "Sorry i really dont like strangers talking to mother, so please step back unless i see that your not a threat or evil... which i think your both." Yami put both his hands on his Pockets, and starred at the strange man.
Crow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 am

"Calm down Kouji, they're here to help. Besides, your mother was a Shinigami Captain over 200 years ago." Ken said calmly as he reverted back to his original form. "Well, I guess everyone is okay now. Hi Kensei!" Sho said happily as he appeared out of nowhere. "Sensei!" Ken stated, surprised. At that same time, a white-haired man with a very long ponytail jumped off the the roof of a tall building and landed softly on his own two feet; just a foot or two behind Kouji. "So you're Kouji Tokugawa, you are as hot headed as I thought you would be." Raiden stated to Kouji with a small smile as he looked down at him. Kensei was also shocked by Raiden's sudden appearance.
Kensei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Gabriel smiled as he flashed stepped beside Sho and leaned on him. "Heya Sho-kun did Jack annoy you?~" He asked as a white haired man appeared. His face went blank. "How come I didnt sense you. Even if you were a hollow masking himself I would have noticed you by now. So what are you?" Gabriel stated staring at him before looking at the three children. Kouji raised his head and hissed still holding his sword, his basicly showing his defensive position. He looked at Kensei and hissed at him to. "Well doesnt it seem odd after my mother disappeared and they found her they want her for some reason. Maybe for have children with an arrancar or better yet helping one." Gabriel laughed. " Right on the dot, after all I dont plan on letting your mother taking her previous position. The central (what ever it is here) ordered me to find her and capture her. Im here to do that so please stand aside or me and Sho will have to take all three of you down with me." Gabriel grinned, her knew excatly what they were now but wanted to leave out of the equation until they SS noticed. Kouji looked at Sho and spat very displeased thats who he served under all these years. Suddenly Gabriel flashstepped and went behind Kouji slicing the back of his legs and went to do the same to the others.

Mana-Kun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next