Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Such a Long Way from Home

3 posters

Go down

Such a Long Way from Home  Empty Such a Long Way from Home

Post by Tamotsu Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Tamotsu had found himself on a far away place, he was currently doing some scouting about the area locating anything that he would find useful for either Xcution or more importantly things that he would find to be very useful to himself. He was sitting at one of the multiple little cafes along the streets, watching people closely with his violet eyes while he drank his coffee like a respectable person by putting his pinkie out and bringing the drink up to his mouth and quietly taking a quick sip before placing the cup back down. He was like a butler, as such he knew table manners but he was breaking them slightly by leaning back in his chair with his umbrella underneath his left hand which he gently wiggled the device back and forth. As far as he was concerned, he was just a well dressed human despite the subtle power he gave off which most people never noticed due to so many people being unable to sense his power due to how low it currently was and the fact that most humans couldn't. "Such a nice day in paradise. I wonder if there is anything around here that I could find useful for the organization." He said, smiling softly to himself as his words had caught the attention of a few but they mostly thought he was talking about some business due to the suit and tie that he was wearing.
Tamotsu
Tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Such a Long Way from Home  Empty Re: Such a Long Way from Home

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Ren walked down the street. Her blonde hair shifted in the wind. He green skirt and green jacket was fairly revealing. As the wind blew the boys got there nose bleed and a good punch int he head by her. The smell of France. hy was it so diffrent? Who knew or better yet cared. Ren munched on a crusant and had her nose in a bount history book as her feather pen and first doll laid tied in her hair. Soon enough her slim body came to a cafe. She noticed something differnt about it. It seemed like one of the customers were slightly diffrent and she pranced over and took a seat beside the man. "Hello. I'm Ren Miyamoto, glad to meet you. Would you by any chance not be a "normal" person?" Ren asked rather bluntly with no fear of others.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Tamotsu looked so relaxed while he sat alone, enjoying the subtle scents in the air as the street smelled alive with the various people wandering around and the few flower shops or even flowers which sat around to help liven the place up. His hand slowly moved, resting on the arm of the chair while his other hand continued to move the umbrella in every which direction while his violet hair shifted lightly in the breeze and his violet eyes just stared straight ahead as if lost in a trance. It wasn't until something out of the corner of his eyes caught his attention and he turned his head and looked to his side which he saw a woman proceeding to sit down in a chair next to him before she proceeded to ask him about not being a 'normal' person. "Oh? That depends on what you mean by 'normal'. I assume you're asking if I'm right in the head or have some sort of horrible disfigurement that I keep hidden." He said, smiling softly to her before he turned his head to look towards some people that walked by the cafe as he seemed to enjoy people watching. He once again took a sip from his coffee before he looked back at Ren out of the corner of his eyes.
Tamotsu
Tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Rens eye twitched. This man was stupid. He knew perfectly well what she meant he was just playing stupid. And it didnt help that he was interested in different people. "You know what I mean. You see things others dont and I know you have some sort of ability I can sense it on you." Ren stated bluntly as he hand made a loud noise as it cracked against the table. "God like dont play stupid with me. Iv read about Fullbringers, and from what I read I believe you are one, am I right or am I right?" Rens eyes glittered as people started and her voice was upbeat hoping it was what she thought it was.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:21 pm

It may look like he was focusing on the multitude of people walking outside but that was just a trick of the eyes as he was really watching her very closely from the corner of his eyes without really staring at her since it wasn't nice to stare at people. He wasn't stupid, he just wasn't one to go floundering about and admitting to people in the public that he was different than people in some way. His eyes slowly turned, bringing up the cup of coffee as he took another sip as she spoke and did strange motions with her hands such as smacking it against the table and saying that he was a fullbringer. "Who's to say that I'm nothing more than a humble sales man but if you must know I am irregular when compared to the 'normal' crowd. At least Kurushii tells me that I am." He said, setting the cup back down before he shifted in his chair and slowly pulled the umbrella up onto his lap and allowed it to rest there for now. "Care to tell me how you acquired information based on fullbringers?"
Tamotsu
Tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Ren did a face palm. He annoyed her, playing innocent when she knew, no thought correctly that he was indeed a fulbringer. Atleast from what she read in the books. Ren glanced at him with a rather pissed off look before grabbing his shirt and looking at him angered to the maximun. She really couldnt stand how this man acted, too polite and logical. "You know what we mean. I required the information from the books I read and i certainly know they are real as my facts are never wrong." Ren hissed before dropping him. "Are you or are you not a Fullbring?!" She hissed before she got a small tea and started sipping at it rather politly.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Evan slowly walked through France. He was on vacation. He walked up to a street vendor and in perfect French, asked for a Coke. He continued to amble along, looking for something interesting. After a while he saw a gorgeous blonde girl, who looked a little older than him and a.....butler, maybe. He noticed both of them had a soft blue glow around their bodies, "So they're special too. Maybe not a Yogoreta, but special." He sighed and said, "May as well talk to 'em." Evan continued to slowly approach them.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Tamotsu just watched her reaction, a soft chuckle coming from his lips as he looked as calm as day while Ren was getting aggravated with how he was acting and responding to her questions as he was constantly beating around the bush. His expression didn't change as she grabbed his shirt, his eyes calmly looking to her as it seemed no actions could really push any of Tamotsu's buttons which his violet eyes merely looked back into hers as she gave such an angered look. "Oh? There's always time for errors." He calmly said, falling right back into his seat quietly as she hissed at him and asked him once again if he was a Fullbring which his head slowly rolled on his shoulders creating soft snapping sounds. "Maybe for a kiss on the cheek I will tell you just what I am. I can't go out telling just anyone what I could be since some one might be hunting me for what ever reason. An enemy would surely never fulfill such a request." He said, his lips pulled up to a small smirk as his arms lightly rested on the arm rests of his chair while he turned his head to one direction to show her one of his cheeks as if expecting her to take the deal to learn just what he was. For he could be anything really, there was literally no signs on him that would pin him to being a Fullbringer as he could just be a Shinigami in disguise for all she knew but there was always the case that he could be just a normal human.
Tamotsu
Tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Rens eye got a small twitch to it as buddy here decided to say something stupid. Ren raise her fist and clenched it tightly. "MORE LIKE A KICK IN THE BALLS!!" Ren raised her foot and kicked him in the balls with her high heels. "Answer my goddanm question. If I wanted to hunt you I would have killed you by now." Ren snapped before sitting back down and playing with her hair sipping back at her tea.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Tamotsu looked to her when she mentioned kicking him in the balls which he didn't expect her to do but found himself being wrong as a kick was delivered which caused him to go forward in his chair, gasp and pretty much grab his crotch with his hands as he released a pained groan. His face pretty much slammed into the table as he gritted his teeth as it hurt pretty fucking back to get kicked in the nuts, this being the second time he has experienced it but the first time it being with high heels which only brought more pain. "D-Dammit..." He groaned softly, he felt like throwing up where he sat but he tried to keep that feeling contained as he writhed in pain from the hit. "It was just a damn kiss... But fine... I am.... Fuck..." He said, the table skidded forward just a bit as he held his crotch tightly and coughed softly.
Tamotsu
Tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Ren smiled as she finally got an answer. Ren knew she was right to begin with so she sipped her tea with her pride. She crossed her legs before setting her tea down and flicking the mans nose. "Get you head up and stop whining your ruining my tea. Anyways, sense you told me what you are ill tell you what I am. Im a bount." Ren stated quietly with a small wink as she step on the mans toes with her heel as he was getting a little to much to bear now.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Evan stopped a few feet from the two. He sighed when he saw the scene but decided to approach them anyway, "What the fuck are you two doing? Do you wanna cause any more commotion?" Evan calmly stated as he pointed at some people behind him who were giving them weird looks and some guys were holding their own balls as if they had been hit there. "Poor kid." a Middle aged man said in French.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Tamotsu was in pain, it wouldn't have been so bad had it not been for the fact that she was wearing heels which only helped in digging in and hurting him more in the end than some one who had normal shoes would have ever been able to do. "Ah... Shit..." Tamotsu said, not really listening to Ren as she spoke then she decided to step on his toes which he grunted in hurt which he dragged his foot away from near her as he just remained still holding his nuts and shivering. She was lucky, had she done it any harder he would have probably thrown up and at this point he was so focused on making sure she didn't break anything that he didn't notice Evan.
Tamotsu
Tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Ren smiled before a new boy appeared before her. She spun the spoon in her tea before looking at him and paused with a smile then laughing loudly. This boy was being fairly rude. But infact it was fun to watch a man in pain and a waiter at that. Every stared and she gave them all death glares. They turned around in their seats before Ren looked at the new boy. "And why are you being rude? Do you want to end up like Mr waiter boy here~!" She pointed to Tamo and grabbing his hair pulling him closer.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum