Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peace or war (open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

peace or war (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: peace or war (open)

Post by Thor Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Ryo laughed (big suprise) and began swinging his swords at the speed he was at now to block the blows and jumped back "Hm, well than, it seems our rietsu is at the same level here, then" He then took a vile and drank from it, causing his spirit pressure to increase again "I am now winning" He laughed, now having enough rietsu to make any soul reaper who doesnt have the strength of a full fledged captain faint
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 pm

*Feeling Ryo's spiritual pressure again get stronger 'all I need to do is cut him a sew times and that spiritual pressure he just added will be gone, soon I'll be at my limit.. ' she thought to her self. Luna flashed stepped over to him and started to thrust her sword at him with a little less speed then before, hoping to cut his arm, leg, rib anything to take away is pressure.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

"No energy attacks, eh? oh well, I guess all just use my own" Ryo said as rietsu began to form on his sword and he flash stepped a fair distance away "AAAGGGGRRRRGGGGG" he yelled as he released the energy into a thin, slash like shape made up of compressed rietsu, which has the same effect of compressed water, but more deadly
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm

" Oohh!" Luna said impressed by Ryo ' to bad he can't use that for long...' She thought then put her sword up in the air then, Mist clouded the sword for a moment then it was released and spread across the area masking Luna's spiritual pressure and neater of them could see 3 feet in front of them. After making the mist she moved so that Ryo would not try to hit her.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:09 pm

"Heheh, well then" Ryo laughed "I can't see you...Doesn't mean I can't hit you" He laughed and lifted his sword. As he thought, the mist was being powered by rietsu. Time to use his special ability. He lifted his blade and then, rietsu from the mist began to be sucked into his sword. When he was done, the mist was still there, but the energy powering it was in his sword. Ryo smiled and swung his sword, making a less powerful rietsu attack appear. As it went, some of the mist was blown away.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 am

( Luna's mist cant be blown away, even with your special attack; if it had a light you would only see that light fade by the mist.)
* Luna felt the special attack go by were she was before, she flash stepped over to Ryo and started to thrust her sword all around him with amazing speed still. The only thing he could see what her sword since it was as big as her body.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3