Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of The War: Havoc in D.C.

3 posters

Go down

The Beginning of The War: Havoc in D.C. Empty The Beginning of The War: Havoc in D.C.

Post by Luke-sensei Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Lobo appeared out of the portal. " Time to destroy this place. Tormenta Carambano!" Lobo said while icicles rained on D.C. like hail injuring and destroying everything.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The War: Havoc in D.C. Empty Re: The Beginning of The War: Havoc in D.C.

Post by nova Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Kairen came out of the portal and saw Lobo making icicles rain down on D.C. " You took all of the fun Lobo, Leave some of it for me." He said with his devious smirk.
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The War: Havoc in D.C. Empty Re: The Beginning of The War: Havoc in D.C.

Post by Luke-sensei Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:36 pm

" Finally your hear...MUAHAHAHAHAH! This is so fun!" Lobo said as he shot a huge stream of ice through an air plane.

(In the airplane)

Gold so all the havoc in D.C. He saw the ice coming and new who shot it. He appeared behind Lobo. " You killed my-my parents and NOW I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" He said swinging hell fire.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by nova Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm

Kairen was going crazy. He was destroying everything and everyone he could see. He eventually made his way and turned all of the buildings to mere piles of rubble. Out of all the dust he could see a figure looming out of the shadows.

Zangaru said, " I had a feeling something bad had happened. It's been awhile Kairen."
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 am

Lobo dodged the blade with ease using snido. " Oh boy I have killed many people and don't know who your parents are." Lobo said not shrugging his shoulders and pointing his arms as if he were showing something amazing. Gold statred going teary" My parents were Yazakato Hoshi ad Tayorui Hoshi...a shinigami and fullbringer." He said crying but then had a crazed angry look. He shot a huge blast of black fire.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by nova Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Zangaru screamed, "Rain, Emerarudo!!" by the time He was in Shikai, Kairen was behind him about to slash at him. Zangaru blocked with his shield easily and said, "It's not going to be easy to beat me this time", and cut him on his shoulder. Kairen smirked,"Now the fun begins."
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 am

" Conglacion Baja-Cero." Lobo said appearing behid Gold in his ressurection. Gold turned but Lobo already sinked his claws in him and launched him through the city.

((Thor Ryo can join whenever))
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 pm

A Sereitei door opens, while a single man goes through the gate. Shusei was on the air looking at the sorroundings, "Damn it, out of all the captains they sent me to go out first... just because of my short vacation they decided to punish me..." Shusei looked at the 2 groups fighting.

"If anyone here needs my help just ask, ill be here sitting down." Shusei was on high guard making sure the attacks of Cero don't kill any more souls, he was also on alert in case someone attacks him.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:38 am

Gold came back floating in a hollow bubble of gold energy. " Wow look at you. A hollow killer just like your parents. You are a tough son of a bitch." Lobo said with a wicked look in his eye.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by nova Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Kairen says,"shine sol" and goes into his ressurecion and sinks his horn into Zangaru's shoulder. Zangaru screams in pain but then hit Kairen in the face with the shield. Once it hit his face, emerald crystals latch on to his face.
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Gold yellled as he charged Lobo with his swords high but Lobo laded a kick right to his stomach. Gold managed to reduce the force by having his body match the motion. He then sent a fist of gold energy wrapped in black flames. Lobo flew back. " Well now you have done it." Lobo said. His wound froze and healed.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by nova Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm

kairen pried the emeralds of his face, then he appeared behind zangaru and said,"It ends now." He fired his special cero at zangaru.
nova
nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum