Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hikari Wa Kami [Anyone can use it just pm me. Im not using it.]

2 posters

Go down

Hikari Wa Kami [Anyone can use it just pm me. Im not using it.] Empty Hikari Wa Kami [Anyone can use it just pm me. Im not using it.]

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Name: Hikari Wa Kami

First Form: The ring becomes Gold Metal Boots with a circle that glows yellow on top of the foot . That let the user run at the speed of lightning. When they kick they move so quickly causing vibrations making an energy that burns and hits (with lots of force) the opponent.

Second Form: The same as the first except with Gauntlets like the boots with the circle on their palms. The Gauntlets harness the energy and can shoot, make force fields, and surround body parts with the energy, etc......

Design of the metal: (with energy circles on the palms)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Luke-sensei on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Hikari Wa Kami [Anyone can use it just pm me. Im not using it.] Empty Re: Hikari Wa Kami [Anyone can use it just pm me. Im not using it.]

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:27 pm

No speed of light. Maybe sound.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Hikari Wa Kami [Anyone can use it just pm me. Im not using it.] Empty Re: Hikari Wa Kami [Anyone can use it just pm me. Im not using it.]

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 pm

better, APPROVED
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down