Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

destruction of rukongai

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

destruction of rukongai - Page 2 Empty Re: destruction of rukongai

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 am

Ryo smlied at his effort and tryed block the kick with his sword and channeled rietsu into the blade "JUST USE YOUR RESURRECTION ALREADY, BITCH!" he yelled "DO YOU WANT ME TO GET BORED AND KILL YOU???" it was a yell, but a excited one
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:03 am

T.T miguel grew tears in his eyes "Im not gunna use my release unless i see your Best form >.>" Miguel thought it as a game. You shoe me yours ill show you mine. "Besides i havent even goten serious yet, I just dont wanna end up breaking our deal.. i dont want to do too much.. damage." Miguel was being Honest, he was strong... but miguel didnt like showing it, Gurin seemed to have seen his abilitys as he put him in the 5th espada.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 am

"Oh? My best form? ok then" smiled Ryo, he decided to lie and say shikai was his best. "Energize, Haijo" he commanded, and suddenly, a burst of riestu shot out from the ground, and when it cleared, he sword was MUCH larger, reaching to mabye 6'9 at the least but kept the same width. Ryo then held out his sword "C'mon, cero me or somthin"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:20 am

Miguel looked at him weird "Cero?... OH you mean that dark stuff hehe, I dont have any Cero Very Happy" Miguel was telling the truth, as he had absolutely no cero attacks. All he had was His Phisical strength. Miguel Looked at him.. -is that his strongest technique? i expected more.- Miguel took out his sword " SHow your wings... Justicia". A mask appeared from his face, covering it like a blank normal mask. Wings appeared from his back, white wings. His sword Glowed Yellow, and his bones now covered his arms. The spiritual pressure in the air thickened as the people below passed out. Miguels apearence looked like an angel. Miguel Repeled himself from the begining point he was in, appearing infront of Ryo with his sword swinging Upwards, the sword itself can cut through almost anything, making up for him not being able to use Cero.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 am

"Hmm, no cero? Tell me, what rank are you?" asked Ryo, who began to secretly supply his zanpakto and then quickly released it to try to block the blow with his own spirit energy and condensed it (u cant cut compressed energy). He smiled inspecting his blade "It's been awhile, ain't in?" he said to his blade laughing "Umm, fuck yes?" his blade responded in a cold voice "do you know how boring this city is???" Ryo let a little animated sweatdrop fall from his forehead "umm...sorry?" his blade began to scream "SORRY? SORRY? ITS BEEN 60 YEARS AND YOUR FUCK SOR-ok, ok, deeeeep breaths" Ryo sighed and looked back up at his opponent for a response.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:44 am

"My rank is Espada 5" In this form he was more calm, once in this form he had to take things more seriously. Miguel took out his arm, and swung it aiming at his chest, Ryo's sword was being caught up with miguels sword.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 am

"5? really? thats cool" he said "and its even more cool you dont use any magical bull shit! if you were not with that maniac we could be friends" Ryo laughed as he came in and released a giant compressed energy slash to keep him busy while he slashed at his face with his sword
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:06 am

((you didnt block the hand going trough lol)) Miguels hand managed to penetrate his chest, as his blast didnt effect Miguel much. If the blast isnt powerfull he wont be able to effectively take him away from the position he was in. As Ryo swung down He blocked it with his word, aiming upwards. "You ARE a friend to me, which is why i missed any vital organs.. this is only to knock you out" Miguel took out his hand. Letting the blood gush from his wound. He walked backwards slowly keeping an eye on his friend, to make sure he didnt Hurt him too much to kill him.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 am

Ryo was staggering and gagging oh well he thought time to go x2 when Miguel wasent looking, he chugged down one of his viles and stood up. The hole in his chest didnt hurt anymore but was still there and it began to scab at a above average rate. Suddenly, energy shot through the place, shaking buildings and the earth, making Ryo smile. "C'mon, amigo~, round 2!" he yelled, charging spirit pressure and charging at Miguel with shunpo and shot an above average sized compressed energy wave at him
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 am

Miguel saw the energy and took his sword out, taking out the attack. When he saw the man charging towards him he swung his sword after stoping the wave in one attack. The sword was aimed straight down, aiming at Ryos Body. He aimed to slash straight down with force, aiming at his right chest, aiming down.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:51 am

Ryo brought his sword up quickly, attempting to block and then, if swinging the sword away, he would stab at his chest extremely fast "WOOOAAAHHHH! THIS IS SWEET!!" he yelled happily
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:07 am

Miguel was holding back in this fight, but the blade could not cut through his bone at the current spiritual pressure he was having. Miguel ignored it and Swung his Leg making a very powerful kick at him "Stop holding back, I might be new to the Espada But im not stupid, those attacks aren't your full power" Miguel was calm and thought clear-er. His mind was calm.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:14 am

"heheh, if i let out my full power, all of the people here would die, though" he smiled "but i guess all go a lil farther....."
BAN-KAI!
he smiled as hes rietsu sky rocketed and a giant dragon shaped energy form coated him. "i could have kept at my current state and won eventually, but i wanna see you go all out"
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:35 am

Miguel watched as Ryos Spiritual pressure went towards Miguels expectations. Miguels Spiritual pressure increased rivaling that of Ryos, the impact of the spiritual pressure caused a rift between the lines of Miguels and Ryos. People bellow have already escaped so Miguels mind was clear. Miguel let out an enourmous amount of Spiritual pressure, although it wasnt all of it, he thought in the off chance he was holding back he could still use the one quarter left. Miguel watched their Spritual pressures collide "Did you know i never got to earn my rank as an Espada, Gurin made an estimate on my ability and gave me originaly espada number 6.." Miguel stopped thinking he's said to much.. he was getting comfortable talking to his friend.. something he wasnt used to doing in Hueco Mundo. Miguel waited for Ryos responce towards what he said.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 am

"NICE! YOUR AWESOME, DUDE!" Ryo yelled excitedly "I WANT YOUR CELL NUMBER WHEN WERE DONE WITH THIS!" and with that he jumped up, his spiritual pressure supporting him and letting him "fly" 5 feet off the ground and he flew at Miguel using both his shunpo and bankai abilites, making him appear right there in a split second and slashing onto Miguel with a insane amount of spiritual pressure being released onto him as well, leaving a giant crater behind him
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 am

Miguel Focused his right arm with the sword, stopping the attack temporarely using all his power to stop it, The impact Made a huge crater destroying all the homes In a 500 ft radius. Both swords collided and repelled each other, "You are a great friend, i am glad to have met you.. for you care about life such as i do." Miguel took a step back after the impact was over, as miguel looked around he saw a huge hole where he was standing. -thank god there was no body around here- Miguel then prepared himself. He would make his next hit the last, If Ryo was willing to end this. "Friend lets give it all we have in the next Blow, Do not worry im sure neither of us will die". Miguel got prepared, willing to strike the final blow that will undoubtedly take off a big chunk of land. Miguel was smiling from underneath his mask from having so much fun with Ryo, hes NEVER had to fight like this before.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 am

''alas que conecta la vida y la muerte''the wings on the back of the arracrar was big enough to cover youri's whole body.the wings that where big blocked both attack but the attack from the back still pushed him forward of force.crashing once again threw the buildings of rukongai.youri sttod up as he wings began getting spread.''dammit....i cannot keep up with this level..that girls seems even stronger then that air guy..''youri flew up to see his position.youri shot yet another 100 cero's at the two and flew toward them ready to cut them down.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 am

So this is Rena. Wow her bankai might be as strong as mine. Then this should be a massacre against these espada with Ryo. " Hariken Tatsumaki!" Kaze screamed activating his bankai quickly. His air powers were now easily tripled. " Hariken Kaze!!!!" He shot powerful winds that can cause hurricanes. He managed to compact the winds into a blast. Kaze after that made his shuriken HUGE by charging it with Kaze n'ora. He appeared on the other side of youri from his blast and the ceroes

Last edited by Luke-sensei on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Rena blanked out for a moment before getting smashed into a building. The blood on her back trickled down her back and through her orange hair. She stood up limping and stumbling before gave Chihime a swing. "Chihime!" Rena sent a large wave blood infected with the degeneration property at the man.

((Rena isnt known as infamous. No one knows of her real shikai or bankai til now))
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:37 pm

''sin detenerse venganza cero''in a split second a beam as big as west rukongai(where they are)came from upon the sky destroying everything in its path,even the arracar himself.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Rena looked up and saw the beam before looking at Kaze and sighing dodging the attack by moving just outside of its range. "Oi Kaze, promise not to tell captain commander or anyone else about this. Its supposed to be a secret." She laughe evilily before licking her blade the arena got darker and darker before she faded away into the darkness. " B A N K A I! A K U M A C H I H I M E!" Red obs appeared as it showed te blood aroud her crawling to her and making her new outfit as her eyes turned to slits and became blue.

Last edited by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Miguel, getting ready to attack dodged the technique, the beam hit his right side barely missing with Sonido, His clothes were all tattered up with Some burn marks around the arm. Miguel had to cut his match short, for interference would mean if Ryo was hit he'd have an advantage, Miguel returned to his normal form. "I have an OWW-YY T.T" Miguel was crying. His left arm was barely scratched but in his world it was a HUGE gash. "MY ARM HUURTSS T.T!!" Miguel was now crying like a boy. "Ryo can we fight some other time T.T i think i have enough damage to go home." Miguel opened the Garganta, "Are we done here?" Miguel went back to his happy face as if he were never crying. Miguel got to see how Shinigami interacted even if it was just a little.. thats his goal. Then as he saw another Shinigami try to hurt the 10th Espada, Miguel use dSonido to appear behind the 10nth and pulled him beck making her miss, Miguel then jumped in the Garganta "Were heading home".
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 pm

((Youri you didnt dodge Kaze's shuriken and winds guessing they hit and if they did plus your cero you should be dead or severly injured.)) Kaze caught his shuriken as it came to him and saw the huge cero.So big but should only have the power of a normal cero just a great size He made huge winds trying to push the cero away with. " Damit no more lives should be lost!!!' Kaze screamed and with power pushed it away. He looked at youri. "Run."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm

"WAIT!" yelled Ryo to Miguel, and took a card and threw it to him. The card had a phone number on it and Ryo called to him "thats my cell number! take care" he said waving and then looked at Rena, who he hadnt been focusing on. "OMG! is that your bankai?? its...AWSOME!" he said and he began to run to his girlfriend but then fell and blacked out, as he had used to much energy too fast.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Rena turned and looked at Ryo before ending her bankai. She flashed stepped down and took him back to the brackkets. "DANM YOUR HEAVY T_T" Rena whined before basically tossing him on the bed.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum