Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grad Party {OVA- Just some fun}

+3
Tamotsu
Yang
Mana-Kun
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Grad Party {OVA- Just some fun} - Page 2 Empty Re: Grad Party {OVA- Just some fun}

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 pm

All of my chars got off the bus talking with someone. ((they are all wearing swimsuits matching their personalities.))

Kaze went and grabbed a surfboard and started writing waves and doing sweet tricks.

Lobo was now drunk and and kept drinking as he stumbled around.

Yukio walked up to the ocean and layed down on the beach. " This is how you relax!"

Jack sprinted for the water as he screamed. " Oh yippe kiyay mother fuckers!!!"

Cory walked around and almost passed out at the sight of all the girls in their bikinis.

Mizu just walked around while he took his shirt off with his head in the air. " I love the water." He said diving in off a rock and popping out of the water like he was about to fly.

Shadow ran out and sat down in the shade as he listened to music from his ipod.

Suna barried himself in the sand as Gold kept digging til he found water and then sat in this small spring like deep puddle of water.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Grad Party {OVA- Just some fun} - Page 2 Empty Re: Grad Party {OVA- Just some fun}

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:20 pm

"My friend, Kouji and his siblings are Yogoreta as well. A lot of my friends live in Karakura, but natural white hair is very rare in youths like you and I. Oh, and this is my close friend Tochi. Tochi, this is Evan Frey." Kensei said as he set up a spot that the three of them could hang out together, and Kensei gave Tochi a lighter so he could snack on some fire. "Tochi is a phoenix, so it's normal for him to eat fire." Kensei explained with a smile.

"Awesome! Let's get set up guys!" Sho exclaimed happily as they unloaded the amps and got the generator set up before they started hooking up some of their band equipment.

Raiden simply smiled and blushed lightly with his eyes closed as some girls drooled.

Meanwhile, Alejandro was just shredding through waves and making Takeo look like a rookie compared to him. (he's had a lot of experience on his free time)

Riku made a last minute appearance, and sat next to Tsuyoi. "And why are you isolating yourself, soldier?" Riku said with a smile, wondering what the blonde was thinking.

Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamotsu Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Tamotsu wandered off the bus, his arm had the list tucked under it, every time some one did something bad he would mark them down and personally take them home if he so much as caught them doing anything bad in the sense of personal activities. He slowly moved, watching everyone as they went out of their way to set up things and he just stood at the very edge of the beach and watched everyone. "Try not to be loud... We don't want to disturb anyone who might be wanting a silent day." Tamotsu said, there were some students who probably didn't want loud blaring sounds as there were as many silent people as there were people who were loud and obnoxious.

Sadao slowly wandered, he was soon enough on the beach, his red eyes looking out towards the water as he wore strange swimming trunks with weird writing that really could be placed with any normal spoken dialect but there was some sort of rhythm to the writing. His scarfs blew in the breeze as he slowly crouched down, grabbing a seashell from the sand which had a little bit of weight and was rather smooth. He bounced it in his hand before he reached into his swim trunks, pulling out a sling shot which he loaded the shell and aimed. He aimed right for Alejandro, him being his pupil wasn't going to save him from the inner asshole. His red eyes followed him through the waves, slowly he squinted as he took in a breath then fired, sending the shell soaring through the air as it was aimed for Alejandro's ankle to cause a little pain and make him slip up and fall off his board.

Basilio was silent, he moved to the beach where he wore swim trunks which had what looked like sleeping people with a bunch of Zzzs' branching off to the air as if to symbolize that they were tired or were pretty much being lazy. He wanted to relax, he found a nice spot, laid down on his back as he closed his eyes and quickly drifted off into a slumber. He might as well catch up with some rest while things were still quiet.
Tamotsu
Tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:45 am

((Kensei no powers in this thread))

Jack went to help out the rest of the band and tuned his intsrument.

Kaze got a really high wave and shredde through it and into the air doing a 360 then a handstand when he landed. As people awed.

Mizu just layed down having most of the girl just hide away and stare at him.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Gabriel grinned as he hugged mika before someone landed in her boobs. He glared evilily before taking his icebox and going to smash his head in. "PERVERT!" He hissed at the boy.

Belleza glared before sitting down near Bilislio and growled. She hated his snoring so she grabbed her text book and bashed him hard over the head with it. "STOP SNOREING YOUR DISTURBING ME!" She yelled. Tsuyoi grinned as someone sat beside him. It was riku he gave a purr like sound happy to atleast have company. "Hello! I thought you werent going to come." he smiled as he laid back resting his head.

Hana smiled as she looked at her boy friend. [color:6928=orange " thanks baby." She laughed before turing around and kiss him leaning over him.Ren party before noticing Hana was making a move on Kaito she hissed. Hana winked at Kaito as she wrapped her arm around him. "Hey sexy." Hana kissed him befre Ren walked over and gently rubbing kaitos chest. "You dont want her, she has aids or something. She laughed.

Tochi smiled at Evan before taking the lighter and playing with it. He was known as the phoenix for being a very big pyro. Noone dared giving him fire becuase he would go out of contorl with it. He lit it and then unlit it, lit it, unlit it. He laughed before hugging Kensei. "THANK YOU~~~" He smiled brightly. Kouji laid down and looked up at the sky relaxing. No one was talking to him so it was rather boring. Gurin ran up pulling out his surf board and started surfing. Kasai smiled as he took a drink of beer and started running around.

Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:28 pm

"I.....I didn't meeeeaaaaannnn iiiittttt!!!!" Aryu yelled as he was blasted away by another bloody nose, luckily dodging the cooler.

"Hahaha!" Evan laughed as Tochi played with the lighter.

"Um...." Kaito mumbled as he felt some serious boobage and blood slowly dripped from his nose. "Well.... I don't know how to decide this so........you both have to let me grope your boobs and then i'll decide.....and um.......extra points for them being naked!" Kaito yelled as he got a massive nose bleed and he tried to keep it in check.

Sora walked over to Luna who was sitting alone, "Hey. Why aren't you having fun with everyone else?" Sora said slightly blushing. (screw what i said earlier yang, why not....XD)

Ryu just hung out in the ocean.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Sin was going to hang out with Kaito but saw he was being hit on by two of the hottest girls in school. "Sunofa bitch" Said Sin to himself who then took his shirt of revealing a surprisingly toned body, giving him lots more giggles. He was now only wearing his lime green trunks and ran into the water.

Ryo fell over with Rena on top of him and blushed a little. "Hey" he said, kissing her for awhile and then getting up and taking his shirt off, now only wearing baggy white swim trunks, making many girls giggle and blush looking at his body "Lets hit the water" and with that he grabbed Rena's hand and ran to the ocean, let go of Rena's hand and did a joking tackle on Ryu "Sup dude?" he laughed

Haru still walked around with a flask and then passed out on the beach

Hidayo then, seeing his friend had ditched him, walked up to Evan "Hey, sup?" he asked

Mika screamed as a creepy ass kid rammed his face into her boobs and smacked him across the face
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm

( okay....?)
*Luna stood up and looked at Sora "Their type of fun is strange...and crazy... I guess that's what I get for -mumble mumble- "Luna said then started drifting off and slightly blushed. Coming back to earth she then asked " what about you Sora, why are you not with them?"
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Kaze walked back onto the beach with his surfboard as he just let his ripped body shine in the sun putting his hands on his head actually flexing his arms. He walked up to Rena and Ryo and Ryu. " Hey guys wazzup."
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum