Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kensei Shirohana

4 posters

Go down

Kensei Shirohana Empty Kensei Shirohana

Post by Kensei Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Name: Kensei "Shiro" Shirohana

Apperance:
Spoiler:
Kensei is 6 feet tall and has a slightly more muscular than average build.

Personaility: Ken usually isolates himself from others for their own protection. He often blames himself for not being able to control his primal urges that his Fullbring forces upon him. Fortunately, he finds the only people that he can open up to are other Fullbringers that are a part of Xcution. It is not uncommon for him to get blood thirst upon the sight of just a drop, and he finds it very hard to resist the temptation to give into "the hunger" as he calls it. At school, he is always having space issues and sometimes he gets tempted to sink his teeth into one or more of the pretty girls that has a crush on him for his bad-boy demeanor. From time to time, he gets brief emotional breakdowns because he just wants to feel loved again by someone that understands him.

He hates all hollows, but he is weary about the Espada, and he absolutely fears the Cero Espada.

History: This is a story about death and rebirth, the story of Kensei Shirohana. Before Ken's birth, both of his parents were attacked by a hollow, and they received traces of that hollow after a Shinigami saved them both. Kensei's parents mysteriously just died moments after he was born, and the doctors noticed that Ken was very different because of the birthmark on his neck. Kensei then had to grow up in an orphanage for a period of time. Over time, the hunger he had developed in his teen years became unbearable, and he started to feed on others for his own primal needs until the organization known as Xcution took him in. It took some time, but they slowly gained his trust and he now relies on the blood clinic to keep him tame. As for his aging, he stopped getting older after his 18th birthday.

Fullbring: Curse of Judas: Eternal Youth, Regeneration by drinking the blood of another, persuasion, superhuman speed and strength.

Last edited by Kensei on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 am; edited 9 times in total
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Kensei Shirohana Empty Re: Kensei Shirohana

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:37 pm

ummm even though he isnt finished i dont think there are vampires in bleach. He cannot be a kurosaki without permission look at rules.

It says no relations with canon chars. without permision
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

I'm sorry for not adding it, but this is still under development. I also thought that the vampirism would be connected to the Fullbring weapon (the tattoo on his neck). I'll change the last name then, I suppose.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:45 pm

oh if it is his fullbring power then go ahead
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mana-Kun Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 pm

approved just make the fullbring power in the section.
Mana-Kun
Mana-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:41 pm

not approved. can somebody plz get fullbrings right! Fullbringers each have a parent who was attacked by a Hollow before they were born. Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were then passed onto them when they were born.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:54 pm

It is fixed, I'm sorry I overlooked that detail.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 pm

APPROVED
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down