Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

+4
Thor
Admin Kurosaki
yourivdb
Yang
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 am

''hmmm.....hollows....those filthy creatures should stay out of this world..''sad youri with a rather sad voice.''so even in this peaceful world there us fighting..i will not allow it..''youri closed his eyes and felt the spirit particles that where flying around karkura town.'' delgada de aire cero''several weak small versions of cero's killed hollows standing in karakura town.''if i would know the human world would be so peaceful i would have protected it earlier.''youri bowed his head and awaited a reaction.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 pm

* Luna flashed steeped until she got to Youri, and stopped right in front of him "Do you want to fight for this world?" She said in rather sad tone,but it was mainly masked by a serious tone. Luna looked straight into his eyes, her marks on her face was a dead give away on who she was but what she really cared about, was to protect this world.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm

''...protect...''it was something youri never heard of.''if you mean stop any evil from spreading on this world then...yes...''he said with a nervous tone,knowing this would have a big effect on his espada status.''now i did this it seems i better stay in the human world..i would be killed if i faced the espada again...now i dont hve any home to return to...''
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:28 pm

"Why are you telling me this." She asked while turning to the side.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 pm

''because you are a human world expert..where do humans find..home's?''
he said confused.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 pm

"How do you know if I'm an Human world expert, you have not seen me like this before. For all you know I could be just like you." She said looking back at him, kinda getting antsy because of the hollows that had come.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 pm

''i kinds tought you lived here because you have a home here...''he said again at a sad tone.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 pm

"Fight with me or not, it up to you Youri"She said then left to kill the new entering hollows.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pm

"Xcution! Get your asses moving! There is a major Hollow outbreak in center Karakura town!" Sora yelled as he ran out of the Karakura Base and headed towards the Hollows.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Hidayo sighed as he walked, this whole "leader of Xcution" thing is really going to his head
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 pm

*For a moment there was a strong spiritual pressure and most of the Hollows were dead.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Sora arrived at the scene, stunned. There amidst a pile of dead Hollows was a girl. A huge amount of reiatsu was coming from the girl. Standing somewhat close to her was another guy. "Who the hell are you?" Sora said, dumbfounded. Her reiatsu is almost as strong as mine, maybe even as strong.

((Sora has a RIDICULOUSLY huge reiatsu in case ur wondering.))
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 pm

youri was walking around in his arrancar form and noticed some humans.
''hm?could they know about the hollows..''he said to himself thinking the humans could not hear or see him.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:24 pm

(Awesome~~~ XD)
"They do know, they came to kill the hollows like us" she answered Youri. Shen then when and killed the remainder of the hollows like it was nothing 'they are slow, if i didn't come some humans would have been killed.' she thought to her self then sheathed her sword.
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:31 pm

''kill us...''he said confused.''like they could...''.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 pm

" kill the hollows that are now dead, Youri.." she said with a sigh of frustration at the end.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:52 pm

"Oh.....you wanna bet we can't kill you." Sora said as he activated his bear tattoo and eagle tattoo making yellowish brown lines cover his body. "You're a god damn Arrancar. I don't know what the hell you're doing with him Ms. Whateveryournameis but he's a bad guy." Sora yelled as he flew toward Youri and suddenly appeared in his face. "Suck it." He continued to throw a punch at Youri.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:54 pm

"Oi, Sora, the hell are you doing???" yelled Hidayo
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:59 pm

* Luna grabbed Youri's arm and tugged him away " I don't want to fight, and hes a Yogoreta, please so calm down" She said in a kind and calm tone while giving a sad look from her eyes.*

Last edited by Yang on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:01 pm

''you cannot kill me....neither will i kill you.''said youri with a cold voice while looking at the human fiercely.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:26 pm

"Hm....fine. But I don't think he's your every day Yogoreta." Sora said, clearly pissed off. I don't sense the unique mixed reiatsu i do from Yogoretas like the girl. It's almost like he's.....an Arrancar hiding in a Shinigami's body, with the reiatsu and all. But that's impossible. Who the hell is this guy? And what the hell is he doing here?
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Yukio came sprinting in. " Well here you are sis. I've...hugh..... been looking everywhere for you. Mom is worried as hell and who are...hugh..... these people?" Yukio said breathing heavily.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 pm

* Luna looked at Youri " You are right, it's kinda strange.." she said then looked at Sora ' I wonder if hes strong, I hope so.. I wonder if he knows what I am... what will he do if he finds out?' she thought to her self, Luna walked over to her little brother and hugged him " just saving the town again" she said in a kind voice.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm

"So...what're your names?" Sora addressed Luna, Yukio and Youri. "And what's a Yogoreta doing saving a town? You should leave that to us and the Shinigami. Although I guess you're pretty close to one yourself...." Sora said, completely stating the girl's race like it was nothing. Sora really looked at her clearly for the first time and blushed a little. Wow...she's beautiful.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Yukio walked up to Sora. " What do you think we are, TRASH?!? Our race is the future a mix between arrancar and shinigami. Our powers are great." Yukio said. " Kaosu Senso to Shi Gen'in." He turned into harmoni form and summoned an undead dragon that he sat on as it flew around breathed green fire in the air. " What do you think now?"
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next