Bleach: Soul Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

+4
Thor
Admin Kurosaki
yourivdb
Yang
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 4 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Kensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"It would appear that he is the nonviolent type. If you really have no quarrel here, Youri, then I have no ill feeling towards you. Yukio, your father was one of the original Espada, just in-case you did not know." Kensei said and explained as he adjusted his tie slightly.
Kensei
Kensei

Back to top Go down

mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD) - Page 4 Empty Re: mysterious Luna? or just your imagination? (open to all I guess XD)

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

" I know but i dont remember my dad at all but i believe he was he only kind and smart espada because he met my mom. But apparently this guy is not blood-thirsty like the rest of the current espada members." Yukio said signaling for the cloaked men to deal with some other problem. They dashed off in a hurry.

Last edited by Luke-sensei on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm

"YAY NO FIGHTING!!" Miguel was happy that there n=was no violence in the matter, and it was resolved peacefully. He watched the cloacked men dissappear and was enlightened that the fight had stopped so early in the process, a life to Miguel was important and was not made to be thrown away because of a misunderstanding. Miguel walked over to Lune "Im not here for a fight, so dont look like youre gunna hurt me T.T" Miguel had more anime tears flowing from his cheek.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm

* Luna just looked at the guy that got under her skin, her eye just twitched when he go to close to her; Taking a few steps back she crossed her arms while her eye still continued to twitch like crazy.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 pm

"Okay, whatever." Sora said and then he turned to Miguel and Luna, "Calm down Luna-chan! You're the one who didn't want to fight!" Sora said, realizing Luna was about to get really, really pissed.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

https://bleachsouldestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Miguel mostly understood her body language, Arrancars back in his place are all with the same expression.. blood thirsty. He walked back towards Youri "Why is everyone here mean T.T" Miguel was very scared he was gunna get hurt. He inched behind Youri and hid behind him, poking his head out in the chance they'd attack.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 pm

" What the hell are you even Espada!?!" Yukio shouted.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm

* Luna felt something in her self, react to this Espada being around her, her body and heart started to throb while a voice inside her head repeated said fight. Luna closed her eyes and bit her lip while letting her hair cover her eyes; she wanted to walk away.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 am

Miguel over heard the child ask him if he was an espada, Miguel poked his head out of Youris body "Yes... im an espada.." he then poked his head back behind Youri, feeling the presence of danger sorround the air, Miguel popped his head back out momentarily before he put his head back in. "You guys are scary T.T". Miguel then popped his head out and looked at Luna.. "Youre the child of Grimjow Jaggerjack.. He was Espada 6 and gave up everything for you guys.. you have my respects." Having a serious moment Miguel then Hides his head once again behind Youri,killing the moment, you wouldnt know Miguel was behind him unless you actually saw his head pop in.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 am

-_-....''....o...k...this is getting...weird..''said youri while having a very neutral face.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:21 am

" You guys are the most reverse Espada i've ever seen and yes our dad became a great man. He became kind and quit the espada to marry our mother......he died defending us as children from a Hollow, I was only three at the time." Yukio said looking down
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 am

''...hmm...yo..numnum 5...what are you exactly doing here?not that i really care...''youri drew his black katana and threw it to the ground almost hitting a cat.''maybe this will convince you once again that we..or at-least i am,not here to fight.''as he saw the cat was scared as hell he laughed a little.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Sora just sighs at the scene
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 pm

"Oh i came here to make sure you dont get killed Razz, I promised Gurin that whatever you'd do you'd come back in one piece... althought i dont hink he cares if you coma back as long as you do damage hehehe, Im kind off anjoying the new you, since im not getting yelled at and your not killing innocent souls", Miguel looked at everyones confused faces, "Oh and your father was strong, as Espada 6 he would deffintely have hurt me in the past, im Espada 5 by the way, giving his life to have children is something interesting for me Very Happy" He had a normal face around him, showing how stupidly innocent he was.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm

*Luna started to walk away, she was sensitive talking about father and especially how he died she also tried vary hard to keep her spiritual pressure under control when her body and heart was throbbing endlessly. Luna didn't want to fight but her mind kept repeating it, Was she losing control of her self? Or was something trying to break free? No one knew.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Miguel senced something breaking out of the Lady walking back, Miguel didnt like to be hated So he Dissappeared and reapeared infront of Luna in but a much faster then average Sonido. He appeared in front of Luna in a flash "You dont like me Sad ?"
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Yukio put his head down and walked off after his sister. He was sad to. He thought about how such an amazing father had to die....
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:23 pm

*Too close, Luna could feel her fangs grow out and her her finger nails grow to a point; things were getting bad for Luna as she grabbed her other arm and dug her claws into her arm, making her bleed as she was resiting "l-leave us be" she said in a tone of slight anger. Then walked around him to leave.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Miguel new that there was something wrong with her... but he had to learn what, Gurin was going to kill them unless something happened.. looks like Miguel had to be the bad guy for once something he really didn't want to be. But if nothing happened Gurin would kill Youri at the stage he was in.. he'd rather be a bad guy then let a friend die.Miguel thought if there was a monster inside her he might as well let it out to help her control it... but to Gurin it'd look like he was attacking her. Miguel walked behind her "Im.. really sorry.." he whispered as he tried to dig his hand in her back, he tried to place it in an area that wouldnt kill her, only wound her. Miguel was getting prepared for the rest of the people to attack, if she went home with that monster the whole family would be in danger.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

* Luna fell to the ground, For a moment there was nothing. Then her spiritual pressure burst out while her body was covered in black and orange power. Standing up just as her wound was giving of steam as it was healing fast, it was no longer Luna before them, it was her Arracar being taking hold, while her eyes was black with a mix of orange and red and her hair was the same. " Another Arracar but this time full. Thank you for saving me the trouble of coming out. " she said in a dark tone with a kit of gratitude.*
Yang
Yang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Miguel looked at it with confusion "OHH, you think i let you out to stay out hehe, you mis understand i took you out to defeat you, and leave the nice lady alone Razz" Miguel Pushed himself forward leaving a shockwave behind him causing gust in the wind, he tried to pull his Hand on her right chest, if successfull he'd stab all the way through possibly weakening the evil spirit aihtout killing her. He signalled for teh others to stay out of the battle, he was not going to let anyone interfere and make it look like hes fighting with them, Gurin would kill him and Youri if he found out they werent really causing damage.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 am

''hmm....yo numnum 5..if you want to or not..i am joining the fight..''youri quickly grabbed his sword bank and swung it saying the words: vagar por la tierra.wings made of reatsu sprung out of his back and a red glow came across youri and his zapaktou.youri quickly flew upwards while shooting a cero the as big as himself in a mere 10 seconds.most people could easily see it coming from a distant,but his goal was not to hit them but to drive them apart.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-sensei Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 am

" You guys left me no choice." Yukio said. " Konton Senso to Shi!!!" he said turning into harmoni. He summoned the same dragon as he did before. " DIE YOU COLD-BLOODED BASTARD." He shot a blast of green energy at Miguel and dashed up to Miguel and tried to smash him with his war sword. The dragon went to Youri and breathed a huge amount of green fire to try to stop his cero, but instead some of it overpowered and hit him only as he went down.
Luke-sensei
Luke-sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by yourivdb Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:52 am

at once youri loosed his calmness and attacked the dragon fiercely by shooting cero's like a chain gun at..it?his reatsu rose quickly.''I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!'' he yelled while shooting the cero's.
yourivdb
yourivdb

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Kurosaki Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 pm

"Woah, I thought you guys were good!" Sora said as he activated both his bear, eagle and wolf tattoo and created a gigantic fist of ice around his right hand and swung it at Miguel quickly.
Admin Kurosaki
Admin Kurosaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next