Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Thor on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm

((ryo will join it Twisted Evil dont be seen or you will die))
"What are you doing?" sighed haru "if you die its not our fault" he continued as he saw them walts out the door like a bunch of idiots

_________________


[img]
avatar
Thor

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Luke-sensei on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 pm

" They are fucked so badly." Lobo yawned.

_________________


avatar
Luke-sensei

Posts : 205
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : killing espada

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Crow on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Miguel returned, with his right arm burned. His clothes on that side were gone. "HEYA GUYS!! i missed all of you, Oh Gurin Youri is going to teh Sereitei, i might join him soon.." Miguel kept thinking about the difference in his and Ryo's spiritual pressure. miguel new that he wasnt using all of it, and the blast between them 2 would Hurt ryo, but Knock out Miguel. Miguel walked Towards his chair in a unusually grumpy mood, he sat down and waited for Gurins response.. Miguel was.. dissapointed in his own abilities as an arrancar. Miguel closed his eyes in a serious manner and waited for Gurins permission to allow Miguel to leave when neccessary
avatar
Crow

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Gurin laughed lightly and well actually hard, but at e same time he was very pissed off. "A why did you leave for there again? But what ever it doesnt matter. Just as long as you destroy more than a puppies soul." Gurin laughed darkly before he sunk into his new water bed.

_________________




avatar
Mana-Kun

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Crow on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Miguel smiled slightly, He opened his mouth once again towards Gurin. "I couldnt kill anyone, but i fought a captain.. he was quite strong, even in my release form". Miguel neglected to tell him they ran because Miguel was scared espada 10 would die. "Gurin-sama.. am i weak?"
avatar
Crow

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Mana-Kun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Gurin looked at the smaler espada and sighed. He was such a child but needed the confidence to do his orders. " You should hope your not other wise I would leave you in the sands. And I wouldnt have made you number 5 if you werent." Gurin stated bluntly as he looked up at the ceiling and pressed a button and a tv came down. "Humans make such interesting entertainment." Gurin laughed lightly.

_________________




avatar
Mana-Kun

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Crow on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Miguel was happy he atleast new he wasnt weak. Hearing that from gurin made him even more dedicated to his espada form. Miguel went towards medical Arrancars to get himself healed before he left to the Sereitei.. he might have to bring Medical supplies.
avatar
Crow

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Tamotsu on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Basilio jumped from his chair, pretty much doing a flip before he stood and watched as some of the Espada left to go do god knows what even though nothing had been mentioned to go to where ever they were going so Basilio was going to do what he felt like. "I'm going to go play with some stuff that I picked up from the Living World... A... Gu...Guitar?" He said, trying to pronounce what ever the hell the thing was but he had heard some humans talking about it from outside a shop which he pretty much had ransacked and they had called the object that he had taken one of those guitar things. "If you need me... Don't come looking for me." He said, walking out of the meeting room as he told who ever had still been there or who could hear him what he was doing and the fact that he didn't want to be bothered. He was going to go out into the desert and fool around with some stuff that he had picked up, might as well keep his mind busy and from sleeping a lot.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Crow on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Miguel walked behind Basilio before he poked him in the back "Hey!! do u want to come with me and Youri to the sereitei? Itll be fun, but shhhh were sneaking in". Miguels face was smiling and was hoping for a yes.. rather then him play a guitar he could have fun in the SS.
avatar
Crow

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Tamotsu on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 pm

The very second some one had poked him in the back, he was about to spin around right in place and deliver a punch to who ever what standing behind him but he rather controlled his deep want to do so and turned his head so his red eyes could stare at him. "Psh, as if some one as noble as me would like to go anywhere with peasants like you. I would only fall as low as some one as you or Youri if you both were to get on your hands and knees and kiss my feet like the god I am." Basilio said, his eyes slowly sharpened into a glare as he turned back and continued his walk as he was going to head to his room to pick up the instrument and then head out into the desert where he could play it. He didn't care what anyone said, he was a noble who was high in the pecking order and he deserved to be treated as such before he did anything for or with any of the other Espada.
avatar
Tamotsu

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Luke-sensei on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm

" this time Basilio is right. Miguel going back is a death trap. Youri is ignorant and will do anything to gain power. Stay here." Lobo had a cold heart but didnt want any of the espada members to die. He was a really kind inside just a short temper.

_________________


avatar
Luke-sensei

Posts : 205
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : killing espada

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Crow on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 pm

"Well i met a new friend Razz im going to go meet him. Dont worry If anything bad happens to Youri ill bring him back alive. I promise." Miguel then stepped into the portal,"Dont worry about me so much, I dont like enemys.. so ill just make friends instead". Miguel jumped in deeper in the Garganta, He wanted one more Espada to go with him.. but he guessed none of them were as interested in the soul reaper world as he was.. theres not as much violence and the outside isn't a nightmare. Theres light everywhere.. and best of all..there was fammilly.
avatar
Crow

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Crow on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm

((sorry Miguels already in the Soul Society lol ))
avatar
Crow

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Luke-sensei on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:12 pm

" He has shinigami friends. Wow we should probably kill him. Should we Gurin-sama?" Lobo was stunned and thought he could be a double agent.

_________________


avatar
Luke-sensei

Posts : 205
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : killing espada

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Kensei on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Alejandro took a nap in Gurin's water bed, and left more than plenty of room for his boss. He slept with a hand over his stomach while the other layed next to his head with his palm up.
avatar
Kensei

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Luke-sensei on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 pm

" My partner is coming i can feel his reiatsu." Lobo said with a cold smile.

_________________


avatar
Luke-sensei

Posts : 205
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : killing espada

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by nova on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:38 pm

" septimo espada, Kairen Jurukage Reporting!" He said while breathing heavily. " Damn i had to run all the way here! Lobo you ready for the mission."
avatar
nova

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Luke-sensei on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 pm

" Gurin-sama Kairen and i have planned a mission kind of like Youri and Miguel..heheh" Lobo said opening a portal. " C'mon Kairen to Washingto." Lobo flew through the portal.

_________________


avatar
Luke-sensei

Posts : 205
Join date : 2011-06-06
Location : killing espada

View user profile http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by nova on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Kairen walked through the portal with a devious smirk on his face.
avatar
nova

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Screams with a Chance of Blood {Arrancar only}

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum